Our most popular service, the Staging Consultation includes an in-home appointment with one of our certified Home Staging Experts during which we’ll create a detailed, room-by-room checklist of everything you can do to put your property in the most sellable position before the first buyer arrives. The Staging Consultation includes a full-home analysis including all of the items outlined below. To schedule your Staging Consultation, contact Kim, include the property address and desired time frame for the appointment and we’ll respond within 24 hours with exact cost and availability.
What a Staged 4 You staging consult covers
- Curb appeal
- Furniture editing and placement
- Finish consultation – includes paint, flooring, counter tops, lighting, plumbing etc.
- De-cluttering and de-personalizing
- Optimization of overall flow
- Identification and highlighting of the home’s assets
- Identification and masking of the home’s downfalls
- Referral of outside contractors including painters, landscapers, electricians, etc.
Vacant Home Staging
“Statistics show that vacant properties take 50% longer to sell and sell for less money than staged properties.”
– NAR (National Association of Realtors).
Staged 4 You offers a “Key Room Staging Package” for which our team will bring in furniture and decor to transform your listing into a decorated showplace including the foyer, living room, family room, kitchen, dining room, master bedroom and bathroom. Also, we include professional photos of your staged property. contact Kim to send details noting that you have a vacant listing along with the property address. We will respond within 24 hours with a proposal and timeline of availability.
Model Home Staging
Staged 4 You is a turnkey model home provider. Every model we create is professionally designed and accessorized, ensuring that the model meets your vision and target demographic. Our show-ready model will WOW your potential buyers. Also, Staged 4 You has the unique ability to customize packages – multi month lease or purchase.